Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is pain in the upper back shoulder area a sign on lung cancer


Is pain in the upper back shoulder area a sign on lung cancer?
My Dad has experienced this for the last month or two. It doesn't happen when he breathes, only when he moves certain ways.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I wouldn't think so.
2 :
No. I had the same thing like a week ago and im 19 years old. Its a muscle pain or muscle knot and will eventualy go away. Massage it and put a heating pad under it to make it go away faster.
3 :
no lung cancer.
4 :
No my dear, its probably just muscle spasms. Certain muscles are so much used and at times do give pain or strain when used after a while. Gentle massage with Iodex Balm would help him. Don't be too worried. Unless he is a heavy smoker and drinks heavy then he needs to be checked - I suppose you could be worried due to those habits - that is IF he does smoke and drink. But otherwise like I said gentle massage or any ibuprofen should help. This you can get over the counter. All the best.



Read more discussions :