Saturday, July 24, 2010

I really like the taste of smoked salmon, but im afraid its going to give me lung cancer


I really like the taste of smoked salmon, but im afraid its going to give me lung cancer?
dont get me wrong, its delicious, but smoking is a bad habit, so is it possible for me to retract lung cancer from fish that have been smoking to create that delicious smoked flavour
Other - Food & Drink - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
MMMMM. but i agree. fish should stop smoking. Don't they know the risks! Well they should.... because they are all dead and you are eating them.
2 :
you have to physically inhale the smoke to get lung cancer, smoked means they cook the fish with hot smoke.
3 :
Look for salmon that smoke low tar cigarettes.




Read more discussions :