Saturday, November 8, 2008

My lung cancer has spread to the brain,How much more has it spread to


My lung cancer has spread to the brain,How much more has it spread to.?
I had surgary on lung in 2007 (non-Small cell) I had 4 sessions of chemo I had brain surgary 2008 And 1 shot of radiation
Cancer - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Very sorry to hear this. It's impossible to tell - each and every cancer is different. While spreading to the brain doesn't guarantee metastasis to other organs, it is certainly possible. Hopefully between the chemo and radiation, it will be contained. Definitely follow up with your doctor!
2 :
wow I'm really sorry when my grandmother was told she had brain cancer we buried her about 1 maybe 2 months later good luck i hope your treatment is a success god bless I'll keep you in my prayers may the lord strengthen you
3 :
i cant answer cause i'm not a dr but never give up hope modern medicine and unexplained miracles could very well save u. My father had leukemia his organs shut down he recovered and had a bunch more years made it up into his 80's bless u :))
4 :
All cancers spread and kill eventually.Trust in the Lord and be brave. You are in our prayers.
5 :
A lot of brain cancers are metastasis from either the lung or the liver. Common secondary cancers. Generally when they find a brain cancer, they will look for a primary in one of these two locations. What was type of brain tumor? Hang in there and beat this thing.
6 :
I'm praying for you and your family. Let your wife know there are people that understand how hard it is for her to and it's OK to take a little time for herself once in a while to regroup. If you continue on answer's you can be a great encouragement for some people.
7 :
I am so sorry. My husband had lung cancer with a tumor on the spine and on the brain. They did radiation on the spine and a gamma knife procedure on the brain You should ask about that procedure. He also took a drug called tarceva ( it is very expensive but it has had good results. Good luck to you.



Read more discussions :