Monday, March 1, 2010

My father has COPD and Severe heart problems. starting chemo for lung cancer. What are his chances honestly


My father has COPD and Severe heart problems. starting chemo for lung cancer. What are his chances honestly?
My father stays really sick already. Now with the lung cancer which is stage one he has got worse. Surgery is out because his doctor says he wouldn't survive it. He is to start chemo and radiation treatments soon. I just am afraid his body is too weak to take the treatments. Need advice
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well the only thing left is to pray and keep your finger crossed. Life is like this whether we like it or not and I am afraid your father should be kept comfortable and his wishes fulfilled. May be a miracle will save him. Good luck and god bless you.
2 :
I am so very sorry to read your question - both for you and your father. The Doc should be able to tell you what his chances are. Enjoy what quality time u can with him. My best wishes to u both.




Read more discussions :