Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I read in a tabloid that Sarah Palin had lung cancer. How would you feel


I read in a tabloid that Sarah Palin had lung cancer. How would you feel?
Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in anything the tabloid report.
Politics - 22 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Annnnnd? A lot of people get lung cancer....
2 :
Sick
3 :
ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4 :
Is that the same one that said Obama had cancer? And That Michelle was going to adopt a boy baby?
5 :
Unlike you "compassionate" liberals I would be sad for her.
6 :
Dont want anyone to get cancer.
7 :
the radiologist could see her tumors from her house
8 :
Her and Obama both then. I mean, he's likely to get it with his smoking, eh? Maybe they'll share a spot in the cancer ward.
9 :
Wouldn't it be funny if her insurance company dropped her.
10 :
Jeeebus will save her!
11 :
I would wish lung cancer on anyone.
12 :
As a progressive democrat and a human being I would be very sad for her and probably would have tears. I dont want the woman to die, that is absurd. I just would rather her not be the president, but if she does ever get elected I will support her as our President for that is the way I roll.
13 :
Yesterday, you asked the same question re: Barack Obama. This question is equally irrelevant.
14 :
is that why she has that whiney voice?
15 :
I would feel that Sarah Palin should sue the tabloid. I don't like her but no one should be saying false things about her.
16 :
I knew it already, she speaks through her nose
17 :
She would probably go on another whining tour and try to blame the Democrats for picking on her and giving her cancer
18 :
Must have been the NY Times...
19 :
Hmmm, that tabloid was Newsweek, wasn't it? Their not to be taken seriously ,you know that ,don't you?
20 :
I'd wish her well and hope she has health insurance.
21 :
so you felt the need to share this why?
22 :
I'd laugh my a s s off




Read more discussions :