Friday, April 8, 2011

My great-aunt is dying of lung cancer


My great-aunt is dying of lung cancer?
I've always been really, really close to my aunt. However, the doctors just found out she has lung cancer and is dying. I can't cope with this well and want to do something special for her before she dies. Any ideas? And how long do you think it will take before she dies? I live in WA and she lives in CA so I won't be able to visit very soon but I certainly want to.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
there are treatments with can prolong her life, Only her docors can predict how long she has - they can be wrong http://www.cancerbackup.org.uk/Cancertype/Lung this english site is very good, you will have simar in USA
2 :
My uncle had lung cancer at 32. He was a non-smoker, career marine. He died when he was 36. There is small cell and large cell lung cancers, perhaps more, but those are the two I know about. The small cell (what he had) is worse. The key factor here is what kind and what stage she is in. If you can urge her to not give up and fight this, sometimes it does not have to be a death sentence. Even if it is, you can frequently extend the life and quality of life of the patient by boosting her immune system, eating a very healthy diet and keeping her liver in good shape. A really great detox is Bentonite Clay, Milk Thistle, Burdock and Dandelion Root. All too frequently, patients do not die of the cancer itself, but from organ failure. It is theorized that the cancer cells produce a toxin that poisons the liver, kindeys, lungs or heart. Bentonite clay will remove a lot of toxins from the body. My daughter had Asperger's syndrome. I gave her just the Bentonite Clay and she now does not have the tactile issues she did before. Unfortunately, she also lost some of the good traits of Aspergers. You may also want to encourage her to speak with a homeopathic doctor or Master Herbalist. I went to a Master Herbalist when my dog came down with metastasized Liposarcoma (had 3 months to live) between my own research and the herbalists knowledge, I prepared capsules of various herbs that have shrunk her tumor from a jumbo eggs size to now the size of a marble. She also is no longer suffering from the vomiting or lack of appetite she had before. It's too soon yet to tell if we won the battle, but we are winning at this point. Keeping the immune system strong, a very healthy diet, no sugar or carbs (this is what cancer feeds on - proteins and fats are fine) and detoxifying the body are essential to better quality of life and extended life. Feel free to contact me if you would like. I hope everything goes well for you! Christine
3 :
Well i have leukemia and i know that all i like is to have my family and frineds with me. So try to get to CA as soon as you can. Talk to a family member to see what they say. maybe you and your mom/dad could go to CA just you 2 if the entire fam cant get there. If your parents are concerned about u missing school then just tell them how much this mens to you. Get your aunt something that tells her you care like maybe nice jewely. But nothing to huge you have to get her. I am sure it will just mean so much if you am with her. Also if she is in the hospital thenmaybe on christmas stay with her all day. I know that if i am in the hospital on Xmas day all i would want is for my family and frineds to be there. Best of luck to u and your aunt! merry Christmas! Feel free to contact me at pointedancer10123@yahoo.com!



 Read more discussions :