Friday, July 8, 2011

how long do it take to get lung cancer from smokin


how long do it take to get lung cancer from smokin?
im 19, started smokin a lil bit at 13, than stopped at 15. started last august smokin about 5 a day, than upto 10 cigarettes a day, than in march afta loosin my job, a pack a day, n for da past 2 weeks since my break-up, im at almost 2 packs a day. i dnt c myself stoppin, n my friend told me my lungs r already black...is dat true?
Other - Health - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.cancer.org/docroot/home/index.asp will scare the living daylights out of you. Quit while you still can!
2 :
It's government propaganda that smoking gives you cancer, it's bullshit don't believe it, smoking is enjoyable and relaxing.
3 :
stop while you still can m8
4 :
You already have irreversible damage. But probably not enough that your lungs can't recover. You are still very young. But if you take the advice of Julius then you will be dead a lot sooner than you think...right along side of him, no doubt. Not to mention it is a very expensive and stinky habit. I can tell by the charred flesh smell when someone walks by me that they will be dead soon.
5 :
There is no medical rule which tells you the number of years you smoke and the time you get lung cancer. Medical research tells us that the longer and more you smoke, the higher your chance of getting lung cancer. You may get "lucky" and never develop lung cancer. However, a non-smoker is more likely to be "lucky" than a smoker.


 Read more discussions :