Monday, September 24, 2012

Can weight determine lung cancer


Can weight determine lung cancer?
I'm 16 years old, 5'4 and 96 pounds, I smoke about half or less a pack a day, and I started smoking more within this year, I did on and off for about two or so years. I've recently gotten pains a little to the right of my left armpit, I'm thinking my lungs. I also started playing sports again this year, and supposedly that can make your lungs a bit sore. I was just curious if size mattered. Would I be more likely to develop lung cancer over someone who weighs more? I'm just obtaining symptoms, and am sore in that area.
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Stop Smoking, you fool! See a doctor.
2 :
Weight has nothing to do with it. Smoking does. Quit smoking, see a doc and stop worrying. I don't think u have lung cancer but there are other cancers out there caused by smoking. So see a doc and stop cigs at once
3 :
Weight is a problem for many people, especially those trying to lose it. I used acai berry and it certainly worked for me. There's a free trial going on currently at http://wunast.mydollardiet.info , why not check it out, what have you got to lose?
4 :
Hi from France รข™« See a doctor please !.. With some X Ray, he will determine how are your lungs inside .. It can be a sort of pneumonia and it's serious ! Have a nice day, Cat.
5 :
I would say "Kid Please Stop Smoking". You are just 16. by the time you turn to 25 you might get badly addicted and all black stains on your lungs (lungs canser) and spots on brain (causes memory loss). and certainly it has just been a year so you can quit it easily. It was hard for me to quit after continuing the habbit for 8 years, but still i got rid of it. World is more beautiful beyond the smoke. I know this has nothing to do with your question. Just felt like to tell you.



Read more discussions :