Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is there someone who had 3rd stage nsc lung cancer and lived without taking chemo, radiation, or surgury


Is there someone who had 3rd stage nsc lung cancer and lived without taking chemo, radiation, or surgury?
I had 3rd stage non small cell lung cancer. I was diagnosed 11/3/04 and basicly followed Dr.Days 10 step plan for the last 2 1/2 years. Is there someone out there who has survived as I have? I am 56 and am in excellent physical condition.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't know anything about Dr. Day, but it has been shown that some people are able to stop cancer by vastly improving their immune system. Actor Dirk Benedict (Battlestar Gallactica-the first one) is an example from the 1980s. The problem is, the method isn't successful enough when compared to many current treatments. I had a distant relative who put his pancreatic cancer into remission for 17 years by switching to what I think is called a macrobiotic diet. Unfortunately, the same cancer returned, but he got an extra 18 years he wouldn't have otherwise had. On the other hand, my Dad's cousin ate a macrobiotic diet for 30 years and still developed a rapidly spreading breast cancer. Surgery was successful for her. Cancer is multicausal, which complicates things as well. I think if it's working for you, keep doing the same thing.




Read more discussions :