Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my gradeschool teacher was diagnoised with lung cancer! can anyone help


my gradeschool teacher was diagnoised with lung cancer! can anyone help?
I had her 4 2 years and i'm older now. I feel sick right now, she was that teacher everyone hates and makes fun of 24/7 and now were all just sick. I know she was a heavy smoker. can anyone tell me what what they know about lung cancer? I feel disgusting. I want someone to yell at me. I spent 2 years making this womens life miserable. she has skin cancer too.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
we all hate some of the things we did when we were younger, its all a part of growing up, as far as what you can do, i would try and visit with her and do one or two nice things, it may not make up for anything you did to her but it shows that you are sorry and you know you were wrong
2 :
It depends on when it was discovered. Usually it is caught by accident during a chest ex ray. That's how mine was found. I had to have the tumor removed along with a lobe of the lung it was attached to. I was lucky none of the cancer cells spread anywhere else. If it had spread then that is not very good. Chemotherapy and radiation treatments can be used to try and stem its spread and kill it. There are drugs for the negative effects of the treatments. Sorry you feel so bad about your former teacher. Kids can be cruel and when they mature usually do feel bad for the moronic things they did. Why not send her a card or flowers? It may make you both feel better.
3 :
You can research lung cancer and show her you have taken an interest in her condition and that you care about what is happening. Below is a site that would provide all the information you need.


Read more discussions :