Tuesday, February 1, 2011

could this be early signs of lung cancer


could this be early signs of lung cancer?
I started smoking about 5-6 months ago now but have packed them in because i got a weird feeling in my chest that occurs now and then and my troat seems swollen and alot of mucus is there? anybody help me figure out if this is just me being paranoid or early sings of lung cancer?
Cancer - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's a sign that you're a smoker and harming your lungs and insides.
2 :
No, but it is a sign to quit smoking.
3 :
I'm not sure about it being cancer but certainly you could have a respiratory inflammation. The swelling and mucus is your body trying to rid itself of the poisons it's been ingesting. Maybe you should see your dr. and let them know how you are feeling. They will help you decide if you need further testing.
4 :
Go see your doctor.
5 :
If you do it up to 15 - 20 years you WILL develop lung cancer. Rate of smoking "chaining" may or may not have an influence. Your body can heal itself but you must allow it to work. Me too by the way, I want a pack now, wish I didn't see this question. Heh!
6 :
I am a doctor and you do indeed have lung cancer. Enjoy life while you can.



Read more discussions :