Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I would like to know if any one knows anyone who has beaten stage four lung cancer


I would like to know if any one knows anyone who has beaten stage four lung cancer?
Close family member has just been diagnosed, any postive answers would be greatly appreciated.
Cancer - 10 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I know someone. Just pray a lot and spend time with them....just incase...... you never know. good luck and sorry to hear =(
2 :
GOD BLESS THEM , MY TWO NEIGHBORS ( HUSBAND AND WIFE) WERE BOTH DIAGNOSED WITH LUNG CANCER 6 MONTHS A PART ..USUALLY WHEN IT IS STAGE FOUR THAT IS A CRITICAL STAGE ,. I DON'T KNOW IF TREATMENTS WHETHER CHEMOTHERAPY AND /OR RADIATION WOULD HELP?
3 :
My heart and prayers are with you. I really don't understand it enough to know how to advise you. But, God can do anything....I do know that. You are going through a tough ordeal.....I have had family members who have had cancer. Just remember to have faith in God, and His decisions. Faith is the key to it all. God bless you and yours!
4 :
I am not saying that I know of anyone whom has beaten stage four lung cancer, I can introduce you to someone who has more knowledge then me on a product that is getting amazing results from people from cancer to being paralyzed, I am not promising you a cure. contact Gail or Sam Remstedt at g.remstedt@att.net and ask for more information. They do have some testimonies of people who do have lung cancer, i do not know how far advanced, but like i said what have you got to lose. This is my sister, and brother in law. i suffer from SLE lupus and fibromyalgia,along with 5 other debilitating ailments. My sister put me on this product and with in a few days i had more energy, after a few weeks I felt better then I had in months, maybe years. All I can say is that I am amazed and grateful that my sister cared enough to try to find a way to help me feel better and then she made it a way of life for her and her family and would love nothing more then to help anyone they can. If you have an emergency and are looking for some hope you may call them at 541-353-2323 let them tell you more. All I can testify to is that I feel better then I ever have and now my family is healthier also.I wish you the best of luck and bless your heart. I hope this can help you. Sincerely. S. B.
5 :
ancient people used the black seeds oil , the pure one to heal any kind of sickness, except the black one of it which it mean the (death) now if you go and ask (uk ask) about the health benefits of the black seeds to the human health you will find the good answer ,I can't explain becouse my english language is a second one to me please try to do that and asking God to heal all mankind.
6 :
My mother was diagnosed in December 1999 with Small Cell Lung Cancer and they gave her 6 months to live in the small town we lived in. I would not accept that answer so I took her to Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Tulsa Oklahoma and she lived until March 2003. There is hope but many places actually go at treatment for this too forceful and it causes the patient to get really sick and their white count and red count drops. Make sure if they do chemo that you insist on them getting Neulasta,which will keep the white blood count from dropping and Procrit which will keep her red blood cell count up. I am enclosing a great site for you to view. The most important thing is to keep a positive attitude and realize that God is in control and it is best to take one day at a time. Don't talk statistics but healing.
7 :
Statistics mean nothing. My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 non small cell lung cancer 3 years ago. He was given 3 months to live if he was lucky. The cancer has recently returned to his brain which is how it was discovered 3 years ago. The doctor said as long as we keep on top of it and get the tumors as they show up there is a chance that he can beat it.
8 :
To be honest, lung cancer is a bit tough. But, after losing 4 people to cancer in these last 3 years, I have done alot of research. This is what the medical community doesnt want you to know. Take it and pass it to everybody you know. You can try taking Cesium Chloride with Rubidium. I believe there is also one with DMSO. Its on some natural website made in 2000. I cant put websites here, so you can email me on that. Those are pretty much the two best natural remedies that you can combine to get rid of cancer. Its not a chemo therapy type of drug. Its about $75 dollars a bottle. A bottle lasts you a month. If you have heavy cancer, it will last you about 3 weeks. After taking the natural remedy, you need to eat some bananas or potatoes to replenish yourself with the potassium that you have lost. And, you can also take some Oxygen Drops with this. Cancer cannot survive if there is too much oxygen. What these oxygen drops do is help your body get more oxygen, thus killing any cancer that comes in contact with the extra oxygen. Do eat alot of greens, but I want to warn you of eating foods high in iron. These include but are not limited to broccoli, beef, red beets, etc etc. This is the natural building blocks of cancer. Without iron, it cannot grow. So, cut all iron out of your diet. Um, you should be eating more bran. So, look for bran cereals and brown rice. Thse bind with iron within the body, thus taking out everything that cancer needs. Good luck.
9 :
i survived small non cell lung cancer they removed my right lung so far i am doing ok knock on wood. going on 6 years now.you can get your answers at this web site.www.whyquit.com.
10 :
Five hundred years ago, people said the world was flat. Today, people say that if the FDA and AMA haven't blessed something, it can't be real good. Well, here's something I know to be real AND good. It's a little different take on cancer treatment-- In 1990, I had Hodgkin's Lymphoma, stage 3-B, but I've survived. My doctors were great people, but they were limited to surgery, chemo and radiation by profitable AMA treatment policy. During the year in treatment, I started learning about alternative medicine. I'm a retired engineer, and this is what I've pieced together--our IMMUNE SYSTEMS become weakened by poor nutrition, lack of exercise and reduced oxygen. Once that happens, our body becomes vulnerable to common STRESSORS. Stressors can be environmental, like viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, food additives, electromagnetic waves or pollution. They can be internal things like emotional or job stress, or poisonous people in our lives. Aging is also a contributing factor. So this means: WEAK IMMUNE SYSTEM + STRESSORS = DISEASE (cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc.) Our bodies have 60 trillion--yes, trillion--cells, and there are always some mutating into cancer cells, but a healthy immune system kills them before they have a chance to get a foothold in the body. It takes a LONG time, usually, or a high level of stressors, to weaken the immune system to the point where it won't do its job, but once cancer has formed, it will generally spread rapidly. THIS IS IMPORTANT! There are ways to BEAT cancer that are currently being used in Europe and around the world, and there are some great books on the subject. I know because I've read about 50 of them from cover to cover. Here's a list of the best ones. Some are out of print and getting hard to find-- "The Cure for All Cancers", ISBN 0963632825 "The Cure for All Advanced Cancers", ISBN 1890035165 "A Cancer Therapy", ISBN 0882681052 "Oxygen Therapies", ISBN 0962052701 "Hydrogen Peroxide--Medical Miracle", ISBN 1885236077 "The Natural Cure for Cancer--Germanium", ISBN 0533071410 "Killing Cancer", ISBN 0705000966 "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About", ISBN 0975599518 I know of people whose cancer has 'spontaneously remitted' (WENT AWAY for no known reason) AFTER they went on programs of herbs and nutrition to restart their immune systems. You and your family must look out for yourselves to stand a chance of being healthy. This is not a joke, and I'm not selling anything--just trying to help. I am using the things I learned in those books right now to fight off a second infestation of cancer. I've been at it for over a year now, and think I'm going to make it. Use what works for you, and pass on your success. Best of luck.


Read more discussions :