Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How can you tell if you have lung cancer


How can you tell if you have lung cancer?
I'm 13, and i have this horrible, body shaking cough. My chest, throat, and shoulders hurt allot. I'm starting to get a little numb in the top of my arms, next to the shoulders. I don't have asthma and my mom, brother, dad, and grandma all smoke. i also have a headache, if that matters at all, i've been seeing things. thank you very much. I will talk to my mom about it.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's not as simple to diagnose lung cancer as you may think. Here is a website explaining the various diagnostic tests used to help diagnose lung cancer. However I would strongly suggest you see your physician for an examination and proper diagnosis before making any assumptions.
2 :
You have self diagnosed or presumed lung Ca. Signs and symptoms of ca lung can not be describe in nutshell. You are classical case of chronic bronchitis.go to physician and take proper treatment. You will be OK. soon.
3 :
You're too young for lung cancer even though your parents smoke. They shouldn't smoke around you. With all that coughing, why haven't they taken you to see your doctor? Somethings not right when you cough like that but you have to tell your parents about it if they don't know. I can't understand how they wouldn't know but all you need is chest x-ray and the doctor will see if you have any problems that need to be taken care of. Good luck and feel better




Read more discussions :