Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lung cancer and the vitamin B12 relation


Lung cancer and the vitamin B12 relation?
Hi dear please tell me complete and integrate information about lung cancer and vitamin b12 relationship. i wanna know the consume vitamin b12 is harmful for a patiention lung cancer or this is harmless.! The B12 can helpful as prevention for a smoking man ? if you have and possible please send to me new research and documention about them and approved by expert's . I owe you if help me. thank you. bye.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not an expert on this. But see all my references in my post in this forum titled "What is the cure for breast cancer?." That's www.hacres.com, www.pcrm.org, and others.
2 :
Do the research yourself. Go here. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=pubmed Type in lung cancer & vitamin B12 in the Search box and hit GO and then you can read the available medical literature on this or any other medical subject.
3 :
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=fCY&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=lung+cancer+b12+vitamin&spell=1



Read more discussions :