Monday, May 12, 2008

What does it feel like when you have lung cancer


What does it feel like when you have lung cancer?
I'm coughing up gunk galore and my throat always tickles and when I cough it hurts in the lungs. I live next door to a cement plant. Breathing that cement dust day in day out for 9 long years. Everyone in my neighborhood is sick and dying. I used to smoke 4 packs a day but I quit in June 1st 2003. So I am getting the double whammy. Thank you!
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
looks like you are in trouble get checked if its cancer it must be treated in a early stage, even if its some thing else its deadly
2 :
Your symptoms can match many different things. The fact that you smoked 4 packs a day is outrageous to me, but it doesnt mean you have cancer either. You should however get checked-out soon.



 Read more discussions :