Friday, January 16, 2009

What are my chances if lung cancer


What are my chances if lung cancer?
I'm 13 and when I have cigarettes I can make a pack last about 2 days. I smoke about 1 everycouple hours. What are my chance of gettin lung cancer Im not gunna quit cuz y'all tell me to I used to huff spray paint every day too. But u quit
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Quit smoking
2 :
Smoking period gives you a high chance of cancer. There is no set amount of time for getting cancer or type of person that can get it. Cancer can strike anybody at anytime. Trust me....if this is a habit you can stop, please do it now. I am a smoker of 25 years and I wish I had never started. It has so many negative affects on the body. Now that I have quit about 6 months ago, I still have trouble breathing sometimes. You are young and still developing....smoking can hinder that. Trust me.....smoking is not worth all the health problems, smelly clothes, and not to mention to expensive. Average price of smokes per pack in roughly $6 to $7 and they are only gonna get more expensive.
3 :
Your chances are very high. Studies show by the age of 16 you will have tripled what you smoke now. One study also show each pack you smoke takes more than 6 minutes off your lifespan. Anyways I'd say your chances are like 25% and growing! Hope this helps Hun
4 :
Why did you post this question if you are not concerned with what people will tell you? I think you have a very high chance of developing cancer--not just lung-- due to your intake of all sorts of huffing chemicals and combined with smoking-- it is a big fat time bomb! Not a good way to die. Good Luck with your life!




Read more discussions :