Sunday, June 12, 2011

Do I have the symptoms of lung cancer


Do I have the symptoms of lung cancer?
My throat itches and hurts and my spit is sticky and very white and sometimes its a yellow color but a very light yellow color and i have red bumps on back of tongue the bumps feel hard. When I look at my spit its so sticky it gets attached to my hands and then it starts dripping off my hands. Going to the doctor Monday.
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
im scared
2 :
Weight loss and fatigue are the earliest symptoms, along with chest or back pain and a chronic cough. Late symptoms are coughing up blood. It doesn't sounds like it but I'm glad you're seeing a doctor.
3 :
In my opinion it does not at all sound like lung cancer.
4 :
it is siggil
5 :
not typical lung cancer symptoms but get yourself checked ASAP could be throat ... do not assume the worst till the tests come out



Read more discussions :