Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Can I get lung cancer by smoking Doritos


Can I get lung cancer by smoking Doritos?
I was bore and always wanted to try smoking doritos.Now I'm worry about getting cancer.I crush the nacho cheese Doritos and wrap it in a paper and it tasted like shit!
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Doritos do not contain Carcinogens which cause cancer so it is impossible for you to get cancer from smoking doritos.
2 :
Well I dont know if it would cause cancer but i really dont recommend doing it. Any type of smoke inhaled into your lungs can eventually give you lung problems.
3 :
Why would you do that?
4 :
i hope u got a buzz & no sore throat. don't worry re: cancer. lol
5 :
Probably but we won't know for about 25 years.


Read more discussions :