Monday, November 28, 2011

Hospice is a wonderful program. Someone who has lung cancer and who is dying can choose to live their last


Hospice is a wonderful program. Someone who has lung cancer and who is dying can choose to live their last?
months in comfort instead on continuing aggressive and painful care. Do you palins out there think hospice is a death panel?
Politics - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, because Hospice STILL gives any requested care while the patient is home. They will not deny you treatment based on your projected "need".
2 :
Your question sounded reasonable until you got to the Palin drivel. I'm gone.
3 :
Of course they do! And little do they understand that the "death panels" exist right now - and someone profits from that decision as opposed to a government employee making the decision for no extra monetary gain. But again, that could never exist in the private sector, right??
4 :
I agree Hospice is a great program for the person dying and their family been there done that and yes I think Palin considers them a death panel
5 :
Hospice is a voluntary program , and I am sure Palin supports it, it is a limited program, I know I was just released from it as I out lived it.It is only 6 months, I was in it for 6 months, and released last week. My insurance company paid for it as well, they would have extended it, however the hospital Iuse does not go beyond the six month limit.They are also very expensive 6K a mnth is what they billed my insurance


Read more discussions :