Monday, July 16, 2012

I think I'm starting to get paranoid about lung cancer


I think I'm starting to get paranoid about lung cancer?
I have a cough that started this morning, an can taste blood at the back of my throat. My chest hurts when I press on it. I get easily fatigued for no specific reason (though this is most likely a result of my depression.) I'm also 13. Is there a chance that this is cancer, or am I just being excessively paranoid?
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Paranoid.
2 :
You are excessively paranoid. 13 year-olds do not get lung cancer and cancer should never be your first thought when you do not feel well, have a bump, lump, pimple or scrape รข€“ especially at your age.
3 :
You are just being excessively paranoid. There is no chance for this to be cancer.
4 :
Sounds like you have a simple upper respiratory infection. See your doctor for Pennicilin. You do not have Lung Cancer.



Read more discussions :