Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Is it possible that I have lung cancer


Is it possible that I have lung cancer?
I've been coughing up blood, I weez a lot, its hard for me to breath, and I have been getting chest pains everyday. I am only 17 years old but I have been around smokers my whole life and have now been smoking for 3 years at least a pack a day.
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
sorry but u probabbly have lung cancer or something other type of cancer i am not sure u cough blood though but u should see a doctor
2 :
You do have some of the Symptoms of lung Cancer you should get it checked and treated immediately.
3 :
At 17, the odds are basically zero. These people above me a idiots trying to scare you. But you still should quit. You are going to look like a wrinkled hag by the time you are 30.
4 :
n o you just need to lay off the somking for a week! go get a hubblybubbly to clean out ur lungs!
5 :
Sounds like something serious is going on Go see doctor for chest ex ray to see if there is damage to lungs But i do not think that lung cancer is present you are too young



Read more discussions :