Monday, April 20, 2009

Does anyone know of alternative medicines for stage four lung cancer


Does anyone know of alternative medicines for stage four lung cancer?
My father is a heart tranplant reciepiant. Are there alternative treatments out there he could possibly be a canidate for? Something else besides the traditional chemo that won't affect his current meds?
Cancer - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I must say, it doesn't sound good! No real miracle cures!
2 :
I have researched this so much since my grandpa had lung cancer and I would not give up hope! First of all, there is something called "laetrile" which is found in the pits of certain fruits like peaches, you can also get it from almonds. http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/laetrile/Patient/page2 Here is a website on it. It is not FDA approved (of course not) so they do not use it in the USA but in other countries they actually give you shots of it, etc. and I've heard it works for cancer, havent' heard any first hand accounts of it working for lung cancer though. Also, there is something called "essiac" and here is a website on it: http://www.essiac-herbal.com/ There is also a dr. named dr. loraine day and her website is : http://www.drday.com/ She had a deadly form of cancer and refused all treatments and she cured herself. Suzanne Somers did the same thing. But if you choose alternative meds you must refrain from taking chemo and radiation in order for them to work. I am not a doctor so I'm not telling you to do this, just giving you the info. When we asked the doctors why some of this stuff worked for suzanne somers, etc, they said "just a miracle", they had no reasoning behind it and they could not explain to us why the medical field would not look into it further. Sorry for ranting, I am really passionate about this, after my grandpa got sick it made me want to be a holistic health practicioner. I feel cancer patients should have an easier way than just "your going to die but we might be able to extend your life with these drugs" when the drugs just weaken your immune system! I think if you have like stage 4 cancer, again this is just my personal opinion, you should not do chemo or radiation, just do a cleanse. If your cancer isn't as bad, then chemo I feel has shown to be effective. Sorry for ranting, I wish you all the luck and I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. My heart goes out to you, I have been there. Blessings!
3 :
I'm not sure that theres any known medicine that you can't get with out a script.. So sorry about cancer...
4 :
Cancer touches everyone's lives. Whether through personal battle or through struggles of a friend or family member, it is likely that you are familiar with the debilitating effects of this disease. Fortunately, the food choices you make can greatly influence your risk of developing cancer and affect the body's ability to fight existing cancer. you can check out this article for more information http://cancer-care-center.blogspot.com/2008/06/fighting-cancer-with-natural-medicine.html
5 :
I have not personally gone through cancer but I have talked to some people who use alternative medicine with good results and success. The product they use is called Natural Cellular Defense Zeolite and from what the studies show, it helps suppress the cancer/tumors in the body. There has been a lot of studies done on this particular type and doctors and scientists attest to it's working ability. Here is a link for more info: http://www.ncdpro.com/waiorabiz/ Here's also a testimonial website for this product: http://www.testimonyinfo.com/ Now be careful of imitation and knock offs because those can actually do harm. Let me know if you have anymore questions.



Read more discussions :