Thursday, March 24, 2011

What is the average survival rate of people diagnosed with lung cancer


What is the average survival rate of people diagnosed with lung cancer?
the most recent one possible please
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
usually lung cancer is diagnosed when it's too late, though I'm not a doctor so my answer can't be counted too much
2 :
my husband died within 6 mths of being diagnosed. He died a horrible death.
3 :
The most people who die of cancer each year die from lung cancer. Less than 30% of people with lung cancer survive 5 years. 90% of people who get lung cancer are smokers - do the Math!
4 :
Don't listen to the negative responses your getting. You can check online at the American Cancer Society, cancer care has come a long way, I was diagnosed Sept. 2007 went through radiation and chemo treatments, kept a very positive attitude, did what I was told to do, changed some of my eating and drinking habits. I love coffee but couldn't drink it during my chemo. It made me feel sick. Herbal teas were great. I don't know what type of lung cancer you need info on, I had non small cell, and was going into the 3rd stage when I was diagnosed. Essiac tea was great too, you can get it at the Health Food stores.



 Read more discussions :