Saturday, January 28, 2012

what are my chances of getting lung cancer


what are my chances of getting lung cancer?
not saying i do smoke but if i did what are my chances of getting lung cancer, my dad smoked for 30 years and my brother has been smoking for 11, neither has had any health problems lets say a pack a week
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
"neither has any health problems" .. sorry but yes they do .. it might not be apparent YET however they are huritng their body and they are doing damadge it will become more evident as time goes on trust me just b.c you smoke dosnt mean you WILL get lung cancer .. BUT if you smoke inside a house/car .. you do put your loved ones at risk for lung cancer as well .. so not only do you risk your own life and health but the heath of the ones you love most ..something to think about (i know you said you dont smoke but its easier to say "you" then your dad/brother so just bear w. that part)
2 :
If your Dad has smoked 30 years yes he does have health problems & so will your brother. Dont go by Dad & brother. Dont smoke in the long run its not worth it.



Read more discussions :