Friday, June 8, 2012

Can I get lung cancer from smoking salmon? I love how smoked salmon tastes but I am afraid of cancer


Can I get lung cancer from smoking salmon? I love how smoked salmon tastes but I am afraid of cancer.?
How dangerous is second hand smoked salmon?
Polls & Surveys - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, cancer is caused by the chemicals in tobacco not from smoke in general
2 :
You are kidding are you not!!
3 :
I think it's more than smoked salmon you've been into.
4 :
If you smoke salmon, you will get fish lung, a rare form of lung cancer.
5 :
Passive Salmon smoking is just as dangerous.There's been a leap in cases and falls in survival rates.My mate was sockeyed by a recent diagnosis
6 :
There is no scientific evidence that smoking Salmon Rushdie causes cancer.
7 :
Just keep it in your fish bowl and use a good lighter...don't let the kids know.



Read more discussions :