Friday, May 8, 2009

My dog has lung cancer. Are there any herbs I can give her to help with her immune system


My dog has lung cancer. Are there any herbs I can give her to help with her immune system?
as well as to help with her respiratory system. Of course she is under the care of a vet and I won't consider any suggestions as hard medical advice. Also, I have accepted the inevitable and am not seeking a miracle cure. Just something to keep her comfortable. She is still active but I notice her panting more.
Dogs - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Instead of trying to prolong the inevitable, what you should do is try and make the rest of her life as comfortable as possible. Ask your vet if there are any doggy pain killers to help her in her final weeks. If she is suffering a lot, as painful as it is, you may need to just have her put down. I'm sorry to hear that, I send my condolence.
2 :
Have you considered alternative cancer treatments like dietary supplements? I found this website to be a great source for cancer and dietary information. http://www.helpyourdog.net



Read more discussions :