Monday, July 20, 2009

my mom still smokes after she got lung cancer


my mom still smokes after she got lung cancer?
my grandma was diagnosed with lung cancer a few years ago and we had to take care of her until she passed away. then a year ago my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer also, she went through chemo therapy and now its gone, but now she smokes again, is it highly possible that she can get lung cancer again? is she more in likely to get it again? or can she not get it again? please help. smoking can cause lung cancer. the doctor said thats what caused it. and the same with my grandma.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What has lung cancer to do wih smoking?
2 :
Once you get cancer the first time there is definitely an increased chance of it coming back. As for the smoking, that is yet another added risk and will most likely be a major factor in any reoccurrence of lung cancer.



Read more discussions :