Sunday, February 12, 2012

Folks, hypothetically if I was dying from lung cancer, would any of you donate a lung to your president


Folks, hypothetically if I was dying from lung cancer, would any of you donate a lung to your president?
Please, I must know the one on this website with the kindest of hearts. Sincerely, Barack Hussein Obama
Politics - 14 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Way to start trouble.
2 :
Caribou Quit would and so would Seldon Surak, Forget War and that f a g who clones everybody. They would eat your poo poo if you asked them to do so.
3 :
No, and after you got planted what I would do on your grave would not pass as pudding.
4 :
No, get one from a dead guy.
5 :
Doubt it, I have things to do with my life that Obama can't do. Developing the world's first level 5 computer programming language, developing a complex AI with intelligence superior to that of a human's and to make some other really kickass pieces of software =)
6 :
Pluck one from one of your spawns.
7 :
When looking at who is next in line, I'm sure that you'll be overwhelmed with "kind hearted" volunteers. You're easy, because you're owned. They're crazy!
8 :
i would hope that i am not the same blood type and if compatible maybe we could work out a deal otherwise i would have to go into hiding
9 :
I don't get it; how would donating a lung to the president help the fool who pretends he is the president?
10 :
Nope,buy yourself some of that life saving health insurance
11 :
No, but i'd give you my last cigarette.
12 :
Nope, but I would donate my Heart. I would give you my Heart . You are a little troll with a bad lung. I hope you get better , soon.
13 :
No way- after that "typical white person" comment. Go pound salt.
14 :
I'd be happy to buy you a carton of Menthols.



Read more discussions :