Thursday, February 16, 2012

what shape should I look for this to trun in to stage 4 liver and lung cancer


what shape should I look for this to trun in to stage 4 liver and lung cancer?
I need to know what help I will need for him at home how much pain and over all can this be done at home as we have money and no insurance.The kemo is very costily already but we have the funds .we have many homes so were over the poor rate. just how bad will this be ?will he die in pain or very fast
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Eric, it is hard to know exactly what the future holds for your friend. You will have to take things as they come. He may have pain if the tumour spreads to his bones, but this can be helped with strong painkillers and possibly radiotherapy. He may become very frail towards the end of his illness, and you may need help nursing him.
2 :
Hello Eric: Every one is different to some degree. As to how fast will he die this is where it can vary Some of us hold on for years at stage 4 and others are gone with in just a few months. I know that when you use a agency to help take care of him. your looking at close to 2,000 dollars a week but if you hire a home nurse your self with out a agency it will cost around 3 to 5 k per month. not a week. Also the doctor near the end of live will have a in home nurse that they can send out to give shots of morphine to help with the pain. as well as daily medication and help you to help them not be is a lot of pain. And try to keep there attitudes up not down. that too helps with the pain level Keep them laughing. It helps with the endorphin level so the pain medication will help more. I am fighting right now but I consider my self to be a survivor. I have been fighting cancer for 32 years. Last week the doctor said I have to go for more surgery so next week I go back in. But I am a fighter and I know this is the attitude you have to have in order to fight cancer. And read every thing you can about cancer and new treatments than contact them. I want to go to Washington DC to see Doctor Sugar baker he is doing some research and I really want to try it my doctor said that may be my only hope at this point. And the lady yesterday who got the life time medical achievements award from the president is one of two doctors who helped me 32 years ago. So I was glad to see her on TV. So I know how important research is. I hope your person you love makes it or at least is not in much pain. I hope I was able to answer your question. But stage 4 means that the cancer has spread and most of the time we don't live long after that. But some of us refuse to die, that's me.
3 :
Hi Eric, Unfortunately, if liver cancer is found in the final stages it might be hard to fix especially if it has become metastatic. A liver transplant is usually the only way to survive. The following are the symptoms of final stage of liver cancer Cirrhosis,Jaundice,Metastasized,Fever,Loss of Appetite,Pain.sleep. you can get more information about every stages of liver cancer. from www.livercancer-stage.com. this might help you know what you are going to face during the rest of your friends life.
4 :
At first,you may collect as much information as you can by inputing the relevant keywords in search engine,if you get good luck there ,then your problem is solved.nevertheless,if you could not find the ideal answer for your question by doing that,here http://www.HealthInsuranceFree.info is the resource i suggest.



Read more discussions :