Friday, January 4, 2013

I think my uncle has TB or Lung cancer cause he used to be an alcoholic


I think my uncle has TB or Lung cancer cause he used to be an alcoholic?
Last night i went to the bath room after him and i saw blood stains.I asked him then he told me that when it's too hot he usually has a nose bleed do you think his hiding something or the lungs are damaged after those hot drinks & cigarrete he used to take pls help me what must we do!
Other - Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If your uncle has either TB or lung cancer (neither caused by alcohol) he will have a chronic and persistant cough). Even a cough may well just indicate tarred lungs rather than diseased ones. Blood in the bathroom could be caused by diseased gums, or nose bleeds. Your uncle should have his blood pressure checked to be on the safe side if he is having persistent nose bleeds. he may just have a weak blood vessel that needs cauterising.
2 :
an x-ray of the chest will help.
3 :
Your first move would be to have him see a physician and have a complete physical done from the results of his test you can know for sure what is causing the nose bleeds.



Read more discussions :