Saturday, January 12, 2013

My best friend is going on 17. He has Lung Cancer from secondhand smoke, yet he smokes weed :[ Help


My best friend is going on 17. He has Lung Cancer from secondhand smoke, yet he smokes weed :[ Help?
My friend recently told me he has Lung Cancer from secondhand smoke. He also smokes weed as a way of dealing with his problems, and it kills me. I'm desperately trying to get him to stop, but I know drugs can be a tricky thing. Any ideas on how I could get him to stop? He's very stubborn. :[ and is this most likely going to kill him!? I'm so scared. :/
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well your friend is probably lying to you. Lung cancer at 17 even from someone living with a parent smoker is so rare as to be nearly impossible. You can't get him to stop smoking weed. It has to come from his own motivation if 'having cancer' isn't sufficient motivation, then nothing is. But watch and see... it is most likely untrue that he has lung cancer.
2 :
your friend is full of there is no test for secondhand smoke lung cancer and it would be hard to do weed with lung cancer
3 :
There is no doubt your friend is lying to you so no need to be scared. 17 year olds do not get lung cancer. When young people (under 45 years old) get lung cancer smoking has nothing to do with it. The risk of lung cancer due to secondhand smoke is very small and there is no way to determine the cause.
4 :
Ok just in case he is telling you the truth. Smoking weed will not help his breathing because if you have lung cancer most people have trouble breathing, but it is suppose to help with pain and if he is in alot of pain then maybe that is one of the reason he smokes it.



Read more discussions :