Monday, January 28, 2013

2 weeks ago I got a weird Lung thing & taking Z-PACK caused by overuse of high blood med can this be cancer


2 weeks ago I got a weird Lung thing & taking Z-PACK caused by overuse of high blood med can this be cancer?
About two weeks ago I started taking high blood pressure med, and got this lung infection, but could it be the start of lung cancer? I don't have bleeding, just a weird feeling in left lung, and am taking Z-pack antibiotics for lung thing, it's helping but I wonder if this could also be a precursor to LUNG CANCER, could I have the beginnings of it, no blood yet, but have a few beginning symptoms of it, be honest, could it be BIG C?
Respiratory Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Take a deep breath & relax. Lung cancer usually doesn't start with an infection. If you're not a smoker, then the risk of lung cancer is pretty small.



Read more discussions :