Sunday, February 8, 2009

Are there any fundraisers for lung cancer awareness like there are for breast cancer


Are there any fundraisers for lung cancer awareness like there are for breast cancer?
I'm in Delaware, if that helps. And if not, how could I organize one? Any tips or ideas? @ Rape or † Abuse - I appreciate your answer, but that's not what I asked.
Cancer - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is very little funding for lung cancer research. Since almost all cases are a result of chronic exposure to tobacco smoke it is considered a preventable condition.
2 :
The American Lung Association
3 :
Sorry. Breast cancer fund raising and research gets most of the money. Wish I had some answers for your fund raising. @ Rape or † Abuse is rude and the answer given is not totally honest.




Read more discussions :