Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Does blood in sputum always suggest lung cancer


Does blood in sputum always suggest lung cancer?
I cough up every morning yelllow phlegm yuk! with spots of blood. However, I also have a crusty nose with blood as well, so I am thinking it is coming from the nose?
Respiratory Diseases - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no i have it to and i have an infection in my left lung, you must be like me 'expect the worst that way if its anything else its a bonus) ive even put vasline up my nose cuz its so sore
2 :
It is not necessarily lung cancer but will you please get to a doctor now? Â
3 :
It may be nothinhg but I think that you better get to a doctor and find out for sure.
4 :
No, but it does usually indicate some sort of infection. Get to a doctor ASAP



Read more discussions :